- 4 ripe avocados
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 8 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, and small-diced
- Handful coriander, chopped
1. Cut the avocados in 1/2, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh out of their shells into a large bowl.
2. Immediately add the lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper and toss well.
3. Using a sharp knife, slice through the avocados in the bowl until they are finely diced.
4. Add the tomatoes and the chopped coriander.
5. Mix well and taste for salt and pepper.