Market Commentary: Markets bracing for Scottish referendum result
Juncker’s risky Commission gamble
RECIPE | Beetroot pancakes with eggs, bacon and maple syrup
The beta cyanin in beetroots is an antioxidant that speeds up detoxification of the liver, which enables alcohol to be turned into a less harmful substance and excreted at a much faster rate, making these beetroot pancakes the ultimate hangover breakfast
26 March 2012, 12:00am
1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
2. Heat a little oil in a large frying pan.
3. Pour ladles of the batter into the pan and cook until you start to see little bubbles on the surface - this will take a minute or two.
4. Using a fish slice flip over the pancakes and cook for a further minute or so.
5. Transfer to a warm plate and cover tightly with foil. Continue until you have used all the batter.
6. Serve hot with the eggs, bacon and plenty of maple syrup.
Chamber hopes business tariff reductions is ‘cal...
Court & Police
Hunters’ monitor’s car vandalised in the cours...
Market Commentary: Markets bracing for Scottish re...