Obama cautious over surprise Ukraine deal
RECIPE | Chunky guacamole
16 August 2012, 12:00am
1. Cut the avocados in 1/2, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh out of their shells into a large bowl.
2. Immediately add the lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper and toss well.
3. Using a sharp knife, slice through the avocados in the bowl until they are finely diced.
4. Add the tomatoes and the chopped coriander.
5. Mix well and taste for salt and pepper.
Court & Police
Judge rejects defendant’s claims, discrimination...