It’s not just about sick leave | Arthur Muscat
RECIPE | Penne with Jerusalem Artichokes
12 March 2012, 12:00am
1. Chop artichokes into chunks and keep in cold water.
2. Heat oil in a pot and soften onion and garlic.
3. Add drained artichokes and season with salt, pepper and chili. Stir fry for a couple of minutes then add the parsley.
4. Add the stock and cover. Simmer gently for about 15 minutes.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for a further 10 minutes till the artichokes are tender.
6. Meanwhile cook the pasta in salted water till al dente and serve tossed with the sauce and Parmesan shavings.
Data & Surveys
MaltaToday survey | University-educated reject ‘...