RECIPE | Penne with Jerusalem Artichokes
1. Chop artichokes into chunks and keep in cold water.
2. Heat oil in a pot and soften onion and garlic.
3. Add drained artichokes and season with salt, pepper and chili. Stir fry for a couple of minutes then add the parsley.
4. Add the stock and cover. Simmer gently for about 15 minutes.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for a further 10 minutes till the artichokes are tender.
6. Meanwhile cook the pasta in salted water till al dente and serve tossed with the sauce and Parmesan shavings.
Follow us on Facebook