Rabat home catches fire

The fire at Ghar Barka was caused by a home appliance, police have said, and has since then been controlled

A Rabat home on Ghar Barka street has caught fire, police have confirmed.

The incident took place at around 10:45am on Friday morning and was purportedly caused by an appliance. There was nobody inside the house during the fire.

Police have said that the fire has since then been controlled by members of the Civil Protection Department. Members of the CPD had to control the fire by entering through a nearby house.

Police reported no injuries.

More in Court & Police