Back
- or -
Email
Password
Sorry, we couldn't find those details.
Enter your email address:
Sorry, we couldn't find that email.
Register with MaltaToday now
Register below to start posting comments, receive SMS news alerts and subscribe to our newsletter.
or enter your details manually below...
First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Password:
Hometown:
Birthday:
Sorry, we couldn't find that email.
LATEST NEWS
Vacancies
National 07:16

Mario Gennaro was associated as early as 2011 with a clan underboss but still managed to get Betuniq a Maltese gaming licence, Gennaro’s 'Ndrangheta ties were revealed during a mafia trial in Palermo in 2014 but went on unhindered for another 12 months before his arrest

National 02-08
PN deputy leader Mario de Marco among lawyers challenging MGA decision to suspend licences of Italian gaming companies
Business News 09:21
Performance was €4 million lower than for the same period last year but was higher than for the second half of 2014.
Business News 09:30
Only 144 (13.7%) of 1,052 companies are actually meeting this quota, with the remaining 908 (86.3%) falling short of the law.
Court & Police 14:02
Nursing aide chared with slapping 92-year-old patient residing at Saint Vincent de Paul
World 09:09
Sixteen-year-old girl stabbed at gay pride march in Jerusalem last week, has died from her wounds
National 17:12
Over 1,000 cases of elderly abuse resulted in four years; parliamentary Secretary for the elderly Justyne Caruana says no abuse should be to...
National 15:53
Lawyers representing companies which had their licences suspended include PN deputy leader Mario de Marco • Mafia's point-man who r...
Court & Police 14:30
Five Civil Protection officers treated for smoke inhalation, one suffers slight eye after massive fire engulfs scrapyard 
World 09:15
Monsoon season causes havoc in India and Myanmar and leaves over a 100 people dead with numbers expected to rise
GOT INK? TELL MT OBSERVER YOUR STORY
Featured
Deals
Discover Local
Latest Videos
PN claim that proposed €30 monthly increase to minimum pension not enough to ensure decent standard of living
1st August 2015
PN demands Ray Zammit's resignation
31st July 2015
AFM gets second AgustaWestland helicopter as investment in air wing reaches €60 million.
30th July 2015
New health centre in Tarxien to offer lifestyle assessments
29th July 2015
Property
Hotels
Read the Latest edition of MaltaToday
Investor News Feed